18 Jun Private Party Security
We want you to have a successful and safe party.
Every weekend we run security for various private clients and businesses to ensure their party is a success. Don’t underestimate the value of having the proper protection in place. Protect yourself from gatecrashers and let us look after your party so you can enjoy the event.
Private parties can either be held in the client’s home or workplace or a hired venue for the event.
Private events we specialise in:
- 16th Birthday Party Security
- 18th Birthday Party Security
- 21st Birthday Party Security
- School Events & Fundraisers
- Corporate Function Security
- Large outdoor Event Security
- Wedding Security
- Funeral & Wake Security
While no one organises a party or event expecting there will be trouble, our experience proves that even the best of party plans can fail.
The level of our involvement is up to you. We partner with our clients to ensure the party runs the way they want it to. We can have a large visual presence throughout the party or we can be there if you need us, while leaving you to let your hair down.
We strongly recommend you engage us for your private party protection, where we can actively ensure the safety of your event keeping the party-goers and the property safe.
We’ve been responsible from guarding 7 figure diamond jewelry worn on a celebrity at an event through to administering significant first aid to very unwell teenagers. We have seen it all and can offer so much value to your event:
- Liaise with neighbours and the police, before and during the event
- Run a door list to ensure only invited guests are permitted
- Supply a variety of wrist band options (entry permit, alcohol free, over 18 etc)
- Deter uninvited guests from entering
- Assist with any illness or injury that happens during the event
- Perform perimeter patrols and ensure no unauthorised access occurs (we can also offer our security guard dogs)
- Ensure that guests stay within the party and have no pass-outs
- At the end of the event, ensuring that everyone leaves and vacates the vicinity safety, quickly and quietly!
If you need Customer Service we can also help. Anchor Security has a service division called Anchor Events.